Common questions and things to consider regarding renting a fridge from us.Chris
If you would like to view our range of rental refrigerators, please click: https://renttoown.com.au/product-category/appliances/refrigerators/
- How much storage does your family require? We have a large range of rental fridges in stock available for immediate delivery. Whether you are considering renting a fridge to upgrade the refrigerator in your kitchen or require a second fridge for use as a drink’s fridge, we should have something in stock to suit your needs. If it is more freezer space you need, we also have chest and upright freezers available for rental https://renttoown.com.au/product-category/appliances/freezers/
- How much space do you have? We have listed the dimensions of each of our rental fridges in the product description section of each product. Please measure your fridge space height, width and depth. Generally, depth isn’t too much of an issue unless the kitchen is small or there is an island bench, wall or oven that the door may hit when open. When measuring the width measure the top, middle and bottom as the walls in your fridge area particularly in old houses may not be straight, also take into consideration any skirting boards that may be around the bottom perimeter. Please keep in mind refrigerators do need ventilation room around them, ideally at least 2cm per side and at the top. The reason for this space is the refrigerator while it is cooling will generate heat. If this heat is not able to get away it will make your refrigerator less efficient.
- How will I get my old fridge out of my home? Our delivery team will be able to (so long as it can be done safely) disconnect and remove your old refrigerator from your kitchen and place it in a convenient position (generally outside) for you at no additional cost.
- Can you take my old fridge away? Unfortunately, we are unable to take your fridge away for you and dispose of it.
- Do you deliver? We offer delivery and installation of our rental refrigerators within our service area at no additional cost. Our service area is generally 100km from either of our two stores (within QLD, we do not travel into NSW).
- My refrigerator has just died, how quickly can you get a rental refrigerator to me? We appreciate refrigerators are one of the most crucial appliances in the house. If you notify us that you are without a working refrigerator, we will do our best to get your application processed and if approved delivered same or following day. Please contact us and we can check stock availability of your desired fridge rental and let you know how quickly we could get there.
- Are the rental refrigerators brand new? All our rental products are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- Does my rental fridge come with insurance? Our rental fridges and other items available for rent do not come with insurance. The rental fridge is in your home at your risk. If the item is lost, stolen or damaged the rental contract will continue and the repayments will still need to be paid. We may be able to offer some assistance, but this is negotiated on a case-by-case basis. We strongly recommend that all customers have contents insurance with accidental damage and fusion cover and if the item is portable like a rental phone, camera, tablet, laptop have it added to the policy as a portable item.
- What do I do if something goes wrong with the fridge I have on rental? Contact us straight away, we can provide technical assistance and if your product requires repairs, we will organise this for you. We can also provide a loan unit while your rental fridge is awaiting repairs. As the rental refrigerators are brand new and under warranty the manufacturer will repair the product free of charge. In the event of warranty repair the manufacturer will in most cases also provide compensation for spoilt food. To quantify the amount of lost food, please photograph the spoilt food before disposing of it.
- What if I no longer need the fridge? The rental fridge can be returned at any time for any reason. So long as it is in good condition, fair wear and tear accepted the only cost on returning the product would be any overdue rental repayments. If the product is damaged or heavily soiled, additional fees may apply.
- Cost: Renting is significantly more expensive over the long run when compared to purchasing outright. But customers may find renting more convenient for several reasons, like no upfront cost, weekly or fortnightly repayments, customer care for the duration of the agreement, free delivery and installation. As this style of agreement is significantly more expensive when compared to purchasing from a retail store, customers should consider their needs, objectives and financial situations before applying for rental products.
- How do I apply? Applications can be made via our website. To apply hit the add to cart button on the desired product/s. Once the product/s are in the cart you can check out, you will then be directed to the application form.
If you would like to rent a fridge and need assistance with which fridge is right for you, or you have any questions, please contact your nearest store via phone or email and we will happily assist you. Our contact details can be found here https://renttoown.com.au/contact-us/
If you would like to view our range of fridges for rent, please click: https://renttoown.com.au/product-category/appliances/refrigerators/